Campus Bookstore : Barry University Student Handbook
landon student union, first floorphone: 305-899-3970 fax: 305-899-1759order text messages online: www.barrystore.com store hours:
- Monday – Thursday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Friday 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Saturday/Sunday closed
- Monday – Thursday 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Friday 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Saturday/Sunday: Closed
- refunds are provided for course materials returned before the campus-specific refund deadline*.
- Course materials purchased after the campus-specific deadline must be returned within 7 business days of purchase for a full refund.
- Course materials purchased during the last week of classes or final exams are non-refundable.
- To support the delivery of digital content, a non-refundable digital delivery fee applies to each digital material.
- Ebooks are digital versions of a complete printed book. eBooks are refundable within 14 days of customer accessing the content, or 30 days of purchase (without customer accessing the content), whichever comes first. In addition, refund requests cannot be honored if more than 10% of the product has been viewed or if any page of content has been printed.
- Educational items, such as mymathlab or mcgraw hill connect, are refundable within 14 days of purchase (regardless of the amount of content the customer has accessed).
extended hours during the first week of school
Schedule runs through the first week of classes of the regular semester and each rhythm session. Schedule is subject to change without notice. Please check our website at https://www.bkstr.com/barrystore/home for the most up-to-date information on hours of operation.
digital course materials
hardware & program
return unopened computer hardware and software within 14 days of purchase for a full refund. Electronic Software Download (ESD) purchases are final and non-returnable.
all other merchandise that is unopened and in its original condition may be returned within 30 days of purchase.
*gift cards are non-refundable
two ways to return:
simply take your receipt/packing slip and return it to your campus bookstore.
returns by mail
- Please include a copy of your confirmation email or order details with your securely packaged return. If you don’t have this information, please include a note with your name, email address, phone number, and order number. your refund may be delayed if we are unable to identify the details of the original purchase.
- Return shipping is at your expense. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages. please use a secure and traceable shipping method when returning your item(s).
- Please save your tracking information and shipping receipt until you receive your refund.
The bookstore repurchases textbooks throughout the year. You must have a valid photo ID, preferably a Barry Student ID, for all repurchase transactions. The bookstore does not buy workbooks or spiral-bound books. repurchase value is determined by book’s condition, next semester’s use, edition, and whether required quantities have been met.
The bookstore offers a rental program where students can save up to 50% off the cost of new books. the rent-a-text program means great initial savings for the student and:
- be available to students in store and online with store pickup
- allow students to choose a preferred form of payment, including financial aid and campus cards
- allow students the freedom to highlight and take notes, all within the normal wear and tear associated with course work
- give students the option to purchase their textbook at the end of term if they want to keep the book
back to table of contents